We have dozens of scarves from Italy, India, Tibet and Ecuador to keep away the winter chill, plus we have some new Desigual scarves that arrived this week (we’ll post photos soon). And if you’ve ever seen someone on the street with a differently cool way of wearing their scarf, here is a video that shows you 25 ways to tie a scarf to give you new ideas. Some days, it’s fun just trying something different.
Looking for something?
Most Viewed Posts this week
- A short history of Gastown: The birth of Vancouver, Canada
- Desigual by Christian Lacroix: Fall 2020
- Get your kicks in new Desigual boots and shoes at Angel Vancouver
- Lou Reed: his last photo & Laurie Anderson's farewell to Lou
- New Desigual for kids for Spring-Summer 2014
- New Desigual men's shirts for spring 2014
- Angel Hand-painted shirts
- Christian Lacroix for Desigual
- Compañía Fantástica
- Desigual for Kids
- Desigual scarves foulards
- Pink Martini clothing
- Pink Martini clothing from Vancouver
- Smash clothing
- Vancouver History
Store Hours & Contact Info1-604-681-0947Mon to Thurs: 1 to 4 pm
Friday: 1 to 5 pm
Sat & Sunday: 1 pm to 4 pm
- Follow angelvancouver on WordPress.com
No Instagram images were found.