Looking for something?
Most Viewed Posts this week
- A short history of Gastown: The birth of Vancouver, Canada
- Selling down coats in the summer? Yes, new Desigual winter coats for men have arrived at Angel (with Finger Eleven video)
- You've seen pressed flowers, but pressed Fiat 500s?
- Platform shoes making a comeback?
- Desigual video shows design of maxi dress
- New Arrivals: Coats for women, Desigual Fall 2018 collection
- Cool gifts for Father's Day at Angel Vancouver
- Desigual Summer dress sale 15% off this week
- Angel Hand-painted shirts
- Christian Lacroix for Desigual
- Compañía Fantástica
- Desigual for Kids
- Desigual scarves foulards
- Pink Martini clothing
- Pink Martini clothing from Vancouver
- Smash clothing
- Vancouver History
Store Hours & Contact Info1-604-681-0947Mon to Thurs: 1 to 4 pm
Friday: 1 to 5 pm
Sat & Sunday: 1 pm to 4 pm
- Follow angelvancouver on WordPress.com
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Tambor and Saxofon baby sleepers by Desigual
Select Files We have a great selection of the Barcelona-based Desigual line for kids from the fall-winter 2013 collection at Angel Vancouver. The cute little girl in the photos, Shaiyen (pronounced Cheyenne), is happily showing off her new Desigual water … Continue reading
Four Desigual dresses new to Angel Vancouver, plus two new sweaters, a skirt , two new tops & baby sleepers
We have re-ordered a number of fall 2012 dresses, including these four that are new to Angel Vancouver, located at No. 2 Powell Street in Gastown, in the heart of Maple Tree Square in Vancouver, Canada. We also have a … Continue reading