Here are two new dresses from Desigual’s spring-summer 2013 collection, which are available at Angel Vancouver. The green one is called Issue; the price is $124. The grey one is called Nagore and it’s $119. The latter is a variation on a long-sleeved dress available from Desigual’s fall-winter collection, which we still have in stock in limited sizes.
It’s hard to think of wearing short-sleeved dresses at the moment with the temperatures hovering just above freezing in Vancouver, so we’ve included two new “Lala” sweaters to help you keep warm — one red, the other black.
Angel Vancouver has one of the most extensive collections of Desigual in Vancouver for men, women & kids.
We also specialize in custom hand-painted T-shirts, like the one worn below by Susan, a Vancouver jazz singer and jeweller (we carry her Jazzy Girl Designs jewellry). She’s wearing her Angel hand-painted heart T-shirt with a Desigual coat, called Suenos Liquidos, and Desigual leggings.
The cute little girl named Eden, who lives in Dublin, is wearing a hand-painted leopard T-shirt, an original Angel design.
Angel Vancouver is located at No. 2 Powell Street in the Gastown district of Vancouver, Canada. We’re on the corner of Powell & Carrall Street in Maple Tree Square, right across from the Europe Hotel and the Gassy Jack statue.
Looking for something?
Most Viewed Posts this week
- Desigual by Christian Lacroix: Fall 2020
- More new Desigual for women: Fall 2020
- The latest pieces designed by Christian Lacroix for Desigual
- Gastown gallery offering limited-edition blanket by late Inuit artist Kenojuak Ashevak
- New stock of two Desigual coats
- Desigual for women: Summer 2020
- Angel handpainted shirts
- New Desigual shoes & sandals for Spring 2016
- Lou Reed: his last photo & Laurie Anderson's farewell to Lou
- Desigual for Women: Fall 2020 collection
- Angel Hand-painted shirts
- Christian Lacroix for Desigual
- Compañía Fantástica
- Desigual for Kids
- Desigual scarves foulards
- Pink Martini clothing
- Pink Martini clothing from Vancouver
- Smash clothing
- Vancouver History
Store Hours & Contact Info1-604-681-0947Mon to Thurs: 1 to 4 pm
Friday: 1 to 5 pm
Sat & Sunday: 1 pm to 4 pm
- Follow angelvancouver on WordPress.com
No Instagram images were found.