This one is featured on the cover of the Desigual fall/winter catalogue for 2012.
We have dozens of new Desigual coats, dresses, tops and skirts for women, plus men’s Desigual shirts, T-shirts, coats and pants for men.
Angel is located at No. 2 Powell in the historic Gastown district of Vancouver, B.C., Canada. We’re right on the corner of Carrall Street and Powell in Maple Tree Square. Call (604) 681-0947 for more info.
Looking for something?
Most Viewed Posts this week
- Desigual by Christian Lacroix: Fall 2020
- A short history of Gastown: The birth of Vancouver, Canada
- Desigual for women: Summer 2020
- Desigual's new model reflects diversity in the fashion world
- The Endless Summer sale
- New Desigual arrivals for men at Angel Vancouver
- Dakota Fanning has a hand-painted Angel shirt with her horse on it
- Desigual by Miranda Makaroff SS2020 collection now at Angel
- Desigual for Men: Summer 2020
- Filmmaker Terry Gilliam's final art school project (with video of Monty Python's Lumberjack Song)
- Angel Hand-painted shirts
- Christian Lacroix for Desigual
- Compañía Fantástica
- Desigual for Kids
- Desigual scarves foulards
- Pink Martini clothing
- Pink Martini clothing from Vancouver
- Smash clothing
- Vancouver History
Store Hours & Contact Info1-604-681-0947Mon to Thurs: 1 to 4 pm
Friday: 1 to 5 pm
Sat & Sunday: 1 pm to 4 pm
- Follow angelvancouver on WordPress.com