Looking for something?
Most Viewed Posts this week
- New Desigual men's coat, shirt and two vests available at Angel Vancouver
- New Desigual shipment of spring 2013 collection arrived today at Angel Vancouver (with video of Marilyn Monroe)
- Christian Lacroix coats on sale this week
- Dakota Fanning has a hand-painted Angel shirt with her horse on it
- 21 million people (and counting) have seen Angel's store window in 48 hours
- This week's special: 20 per cent off Desigual "Medianoche" jacket at Angel Vancouver'
- New Minnie Mouse shirt for women from Desigual at Angel Vancouver
- Desigual for kids: Spring-Summer 2022
- Desigual for Men: Fall-Winter 2021 collection
- The Angel Mother's Day sale on Desigual for women - bags & scarves 30% off.
- Angel Hand-painted shirts
- Christian Lacroix for Desigual
- Compañía Fantástica
- Desigual Fall-Winter 2021 collection Vancouver Canada
- Desigual for Kids
- Desigual for Women – Summer 2021
- Desigual scarves foulards
- Pink Martini clothing
- Pink Martini clothing from Vancouver
- Smash clothing
- Vancouver History
Store Hours & Contact Info1-604-681-0947Mon to Saturday: 11 to 6 pm
Sunday: noon to 6 pm
Join 905 other followers
- Follow angelvancouver on WordPress.com
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Angel is Vancouver’s first Desigual boutique
Yes, we have some sweet Desigual bags from the Fall-Winter collection. Here’s a sampling of what we have in stock at Angel, Vancouver’s first Desigual boutique: Life is sweet, when you have a Desigual bag, especially if it has red, … Continue reading
We’ve just received a new shipment of Desigual this week, including new stock of the Ethnic Deluxe jean jacket that sold out earlier this month. We have the handmade jacket in sizes 38, 40, 42 & 46. We also have … Continue reading
Justin Trudeau, Canada’s newly elected Prime Minister, wore a handpainted Angel shirt as a child, as did his two younger brothers. The shirts were bought for the kids by Robert Gerow, who was a friend of Justin’s mother, whose maiden … Continue reading