Looking for something?
Most Viewed Posts this week
- A short history of Gastown: The birth of Vancouver, Canada
- Selling down coats in the summer? Yes, new Desigual winter coats for men have arrived at Angel (with Finger Eleven video)
- You've seen pressed flowers, but pressed Fiat 500s?
- Platform shoes making a comeback?
- Desigual video shows design of maxi dress
- New Arrivals: Coats for women, Desigual Fall 2018 collection
- Desigual Summer dress sale 15% off this week
- Angel Hand-painted shirts
- Christian Lacroix for Desigual
- Compañía Fantástica
- Desigual for Kids
- Desigual scarves foulards
- Pink Martini clothing
- Pink Martini clothing from Vancouver
- Smash clothing
- Vancouver History
Store Hours & Contact Info1-604-681-0947Mon to Thurs: 1 to 4 pm
Friday: 1 to 5 pm
Sat & Sunday: 1 pm to 4 pm
- Follow angelvancouver on WordPress.com
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Desigual Spring-Summer 2016 collection has arrived in Vancouver Canada
Valentine’s Day wasn’t invented by greeting card companies. The history is murky but is may date back to the 3rd century in Rome, when Emperor Claudius II outlawed soldiers from marrying, believing men without wives and children would make better fighters. … Continue reading
The first shipment of our Desigual Spring-Summer 2016 collection has arrived at Angel, including a dozen new designs by Paris couturier Christian Lacroix. We’ll be showing you more of the Desigual Spring 2016 collection in the days ahead. Below is … Continue reading